About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
I'm in love with photography and all things scrappy :-)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Challenges: Sketch&Stash, I love Digi, Teddy stampers, Scrap, Stamp & Doodle



1. Sketch & stash - sketch
2. I love Digi - card for mum
3. Teddy Stampers - to mom with love
4. Scrap, stamp & Doodle - pink/purple, buttons, ribbon
5. Just cute bears - mothersday

Got the image from "digital freebies" somewhere (sorry, can't remember from whom)
Printed on watercolour paper and coloured with Derwent's
Chalked sides with VersaMagic chalks
Used my brandnew pink/purple papers for the background, top strip and scollob
Sticker-sentiment from my stash
Ribbon (pink/purple) and buttons finished the card

12 comments:

  1. SLAAPTYD!!! jy kleur nou mooi in - much better op die regte papier!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, lovely image.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Desiree : )Lovely image and colouring :)

    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Desiree. I've been looking through your blog. Your cards and layouts ar awesome. We've just posted our second challenge at www.justscraps.ca an would love to have you play along. Drop by and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card using the Pollycraft Followers Freebie!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww sweet card, cute bear and pretty colours x
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors...Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww such a sweet card and super cute pollycraft image,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at I Love digi. You have made a great card with a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete