About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
I'm in love with photography and all things scrappy :-)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Challenge: Scrap&Stamp, Practical Scrappers, Crazy 4 Challenges



1. Scrap & Stamp - sketch
2. Practical Scrappers - use white pen
3. Crazy 4 Challenges - a man's thing

I cut 2 strips of patterned paper to match the background colour.
I also cut a circle (used a Tupperware bowl to get the correct size).
Sanded all the photo's edges.
Put brads in the scollop edge.
Stamped in oppisite corners with white Versamagic.
Sentiment was written with white pen.
Stapled pieces of ribbon on the right side of the layout.

3 comments:

  1. Great use of a white pen on your layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine LO - love the extra ribbon on the right - nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love it! Thanks for playing along at Scrap and Stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete