About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
I'm in love with photography and all things scrappy :-)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kersfees by Kokkewiet

 


This year, the lady at my daughter's after-care, decided to use the after-care children in her creche's concert as well. They were so chuffed ... I'll do something with her concert photos a little later, but used the "sitting of Santa's lap" photo for this week's challenge at Scrap & Stamp (which is Christmas). I used Sketch along Tuesday's sketch.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful lo! I love the kraft cs and the stamps on the lo. The colors are so soft and lovely.
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Along Tuesday at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!! I love the colors you used, beautiful job with the sketch. Love the photo. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little clusters!! And great use of color on Kraft!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red and white against the kraft paper! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your LO Desiree. I am in PE at the moment on holiday. Could not believe when I saw you were from Humansdorp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout!! Love the Kraft with the touch of red!! I'm a little late visiting, but so happy you played along with us over at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete