Saturday, August 28, 2010
In the Eastern Cape, near Addo Elephant Park, is a very small town called Kirkwood. It is mainly a farming community, with citrus being the main thng. We visited friends there, and these photos were taken on their farm. When i saw the photos, I immediately thought of an Afrikaans poem i once wrote ... the words just fit the photos.
This week's challenge at Scrap & Stamp, is to use handmade buttons.
1. Cupcake craft - blue & green
2. Scrapbook challenges - sketch #214
3. Tuesday taggers - inspired by poem
4. Creative belli - round & metal (i've had these charms since i don't even know when)
5. Treehouse - fall colours
6. Paper Cutz - metal (charms and brads)