Thursday, July 8, 2010
Jowilna Nolte taught a class at Scrapbook Studio. This was quite new to me, as I've never used alcohol inks before.
We had to put a few drops of alcohol ink on our craft sheets and then put the cardstock in the ink. When dry, we stamped with Staz-on on our "artwork".
I finished off the card with a paper strip on the left, mounted wording and a swirl.
1. Ooh-la-la creations - simply summer
2. Delightful challenges - bright summer colours
3. Your next stamp - flower power
4. Crafty calender corner - summer
5. Cute card Thursday - summer
6. Magical crafts - flower power
7. Whoopsidaisy - hot vibrant colours
8. My partner in crafting crime - summer time