Friday, June 4, 2010
This week at TeddyStampers, the DT had to make something that was inspired by a movie.
What a LOT of different ideas! I chose a dancing teddy that reminded me of "Baby" in "Dirty Dancing" ... oh I just LOVED that movie (still do!).
Hop over to TeddyStampers and have a look ...
* Stamped the background with pearly pink Brilliance ink and Great impressions "rose" background stamp
* stamped and coloured bear with Derwents
* added glitter and pearly pink to dress and flowers in the hair
* cut big scallop and faux stitched it
* finished with sentiment, ribbon and brads
1. Scrap it with a song - I hope you dance
2. Papertake weekly - fun! fun! fun!
3. Charisma Cardz - flowers
4. Paperplay - flowers & sparkle
5. Alphabet challenge - F ... flowers
6. Fun with shapes - handmade background
7. Just add ink - stitching