Sunday, May 30, 2010
Princess for a day
Saturday's challenge at scrap & stamp was to use flowers you made. Hop over there and see the wonderful creations from the DT.
* rounded corners of black & white photos, sanded edges, mounted
* cut strips from embossed paper, cut scallops
* stamped sentiment and swirls
* added ribbon
* finished off with flowers and pearls
1. Everybody art - fairytale
2. Scrapbook Challenges - sketch 201
3. Wildflower patch - monochrome ... pink!!
4. Annabelle stamps - ribbon
5. Just us girls - dry emboss
6. If the shoe fits - photo inspiration
7. One stop craft challenge - swirls and pearls
8. Rosie D's challenge - fairytales