About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
I'm in love with photography and all things scrappy :-)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Flower booklet front page

 


I've come to the end of my flower booklet. I made this as all my flower photos is very special to me and I don't always know how/when to scrap them.

Challenges:

1. Crafty Angels - for the girls (flowers flowers flowers)
2. Papertake weekly - shiny, sparkly, special
3. Fab 'n Funky - fancy edges
4. Moving along with the times - sketch
5. Alphabet challenge - B is for ... butterflies
6. Totally papercraft - stitching
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful booklet.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous flower book - thank you for joining in the alphabet challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is lovely, I love roses thay are so pretty, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! I love taking photos of my flowers too! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea. Glad you were able to make use of my sketch. Thanks for joining in with us over at MAWTT this week x Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card,the photo's are gorgeous thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so pretty! Roses are such beautiful flowers, arn't they? Thanks for joining us over at MAWTT this week, hugs Heid (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! What a fabulous idea for keeping beautiful flower pics organized and accessible to view. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful Flower Booklet page. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge this week. S x

    ReplyDelete