About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
I'm in love with photography and all things scrappy :-)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday layout



This week's challenge at Scrap & Stamp, is to make a layout showing someone's birthday. I chose Julina's 8th birthday photos. As the photos were so busy already, I didn't want any "busy" papers. Instead I used some old patterns. The tree was also pure invention. I "built" that tree with different swirl stamps.
Hop over to Scrap & Stamp and join in the fun.

Challenges:

1. Scrapbook challenges #200 - sketch
2. Cute card thursday #112 - for someone special
3. Secret crafter #84 - no pattern paper
4. Stamptacular sunday #59 - lovely as a tree

1 comment:

  1. Hi Desiree. Super layout, love the button and swirls. Fab pics thanks for sharing!

    I hope you join us at the Secret Crafter again next week. Good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete