About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
I'm in love with photography and all things scrappy :-)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Once upon a dream ...



This background paper is O...L...D !!! I decided to do a brave thing and try a layout. Luckily the photos were not very busy. I just mounted them and then added the wording, stamps and buttons.

1. Scrap it with a song - Once upon a dream ... this dance would last forever
2. Inspirational card sketches - it was their sketch I originally started out with ... and this is my "different" end product.

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, love the border! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GREAT!!! I love the border :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo proud of you!!! YES!!! Get out of your comfort zone and scrap something!!! It's just paper ya know :)I think you did an amazing job!! And glad you had your "coming out party" with us at scrap it with a song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page. love how you framed the photos. thanks for playing with us at scrap it with a song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute :-) Glad you decided to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely page, fabulous photos. thank you singing along with ua at Scrap it with a Song this week

    ReplyDelete