Monday, April 5, 2010
Being a "nurse" ...
1. S2G Crafting - anything goes
2. Fun with shapes - flowers and script
3. Just add ink - ink
4. Simply scrapping - sketch
Last years school concert was all about making the right choices in life. It was called "Wie het die LIG gegaps?" It started 2000 years ago when "Light" and "Darkness" started. The grade 1's represented the 1960's and Julina was a nurse "back then".
* cut the photos to size and sanded the edges
* cut out a big patterned paper oval
* added flowers with brads
* stamped swirls and journaling block
* added "NURSE"
* punched butterfly and inked the sides
* added a few seedbeads for butterfly body