Monday, March 8, 2010
A few challenges ...
1. Moving along with the times - sketch plus it had to be girly
2. Ooh-la-la Creations - anything goes
3. SophistiCat - flourises & bling
4. Papertake Weekly - buttons, brads, bows & bling
5. Lexi's Creations - anything goes
I made my own background paper using dictionary paper which i blended with distress ink. The image is from "The Lady's Closet". I sanded the ends and mounted it. The postcard page is from The Graphics Fairy. I stamped a little swirl in the righthand corner and also on the strip underneath the postcard. Three bling squares, a button, pink check bow and sentiment, finished the card.