About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
I'm in love with photography and all things scrappy :-)

Monday, March 8, 2010

A few challenges ...



1. Moving along with the times - sketch plus it had to be girly
2. Ooh-la-la Creations - anything goes
3. SophistiCat - flourises & bling
4. Papertake Weekly - buttons, brads, bows & bling
5. Lexi's Creations - anything goes

I made my own background paper using dictionary paper which i blended with distress ink. The image is from "The Lady's Closet". I sanded the ends and mounted it. The postcard page is from The Graphics Fairy. I stamped a little swirl in the righthand corner and also on the strip underneath the postcard. Three bling squares, a button, pink check bow and sentiment, finished the card.

8 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous card,really beautiful papers and image.Thank you for sing my sketch and fo joining us at MAWTT:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO, thanks for sharing with us at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the papers. Very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at Sophisti-cat this week!
    hugs,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH...I'm loving this card, Desiree - the sweet papers and the elegant images - what a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Sophisti-cats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout. Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at OLL this week
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful I love the image so pretty Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ooh La La I hope we see you again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete