Monday, March 22, 2010
Challenges: quite a lot!
When i started this card, i had 2 challenges in mind. By the time it was finished, it fitted 12 challenges!!!!
1. Ooh-la-la Creations - button, bow, bling
2. Inspirational Card Sketches - sketch
3. My time 2 craft - lovely lace
4. Papertake weekly - lilac & lemon
5. Frosted designs - think spring
6. Just us girls - spring colours
7. Crazy 4 challenges - spring
8. 1-stop craft challenge - let it shine
9. Secret crafter - spring has sprung
10. Magical crafts - spring
11. Pile it on - furry friends
12. Allsorts - spring is in the air
* Image from a freebie-sponsor, coloured with derwents, chalked edges
* covered the card with lilac paper
* glued yellow lace to strip of yellow paper and then on card
* chalked edges of lilac pattern paper
* punched 3 purple flowers, added yellow buttons
* added bling for flower centres
* sentiment and bow ... and voila!