Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Challenge x 5
One of the things i like to do, is to try and match from my older cards (before i had a blog and knew about challenges) on current challenges. It seldom works, but still nice trying. This is one of the lucky ones that actually did match a few challenges.
1. Pollycraft - sparkly things
2. Squigglefly - let it shine
3. Alphabet Challenge - T is for tag
4. Stampin 4 the weekend - monochromatic
5. Just scraps - black/white/red
I used a plain white card and chalked the edges with a little red.
Stamped a swirl on each side with Arcival ink
Added a sequin here and there to "let it shine"
Cut 3 different sized tags from different pattern papers
Glued 2 red stars to "sparkle" and a ribbon to match the lot