About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
I'm in love with photography and all things scrappy :-)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Long overdue ...



I've been spending so much time on cardmaking, that I totally neglected my scrapbooking. Though difficult, i decided to spend today scrapbooking and TRYING to overlook all the cardmaking challenges.

These photos have been lying in the album since Jan.2009 and last night i started on them. I used kraft cardstock and added a light shade of peach pattern paper and a turquoise strip. The flowers matched the strip and i accentuated them with a little piece of ribbon on the top photo. I then added a little wording and a stamp here and there.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! i love this layout! it has everything going for it! the colours, the photos, the design........really great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Desiree. Everything just fits so perfectly together. You have quite a list of challenge blogs, I must check some of them out.

    ReplyDelete