About Me

My photo
Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
I'm in love with photography and all things scrappy :-)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Honest award



I got this from Jowilna today ... the idea is to list 10 honest things about yourself... I was surprised to see how many corresponding facts we have. I will highlight them, so you can see.

1. I just LOOOOVE photos
2. I love being alone in my own quiet space
3. I hate people who think they are better than others
4. I absolutely love the ocean and flowers
5. I love to write poems
6. I am addicted to collecting patterned paper
7. If God takes you to a place He will also give you the grace to go through it
8. My other hobby is photography
9. I am not a housewife - I hate cooking and cleaning
10. My mother says I've got more patience with my children that she ever had with me

I pass this award onto the following girls to be honest
1. Tarien Havenga
2. Debbie Harris
3. TanyaM
4. Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment